Education Strategy Board
The Education Strategy Board (ESB) reports to the FSRH Council and is responsible for overseeing the FSRH’s Educational & Training portfolio including qualifications, courses and online resources. It takes a broad view of Education & Training and works closely with the E&T team and committees to prioritise areas of work and consider progress.
The Board meets three times a year and is co-chaired by the VP for Strategy. The board as a whole work closely with the Education and Training Team, and are administered by one of the Education Development Officers.
- Jane Dickson, Vice President Strategy (Chair)
- Nicky Morgan, Chair, International Affairs Committee
- Charlotte Porter, Chair, Specialty Advisory Committee
- Cindy Farmer, Chair, General Training Committee
- Antje Ischebeck, Chair, Special Skills Module Group
- Anne Lashford, Vice President General Training
- Janet Barter, Vice President Specialty
- Indhu Prabakar, Chair, Exams Committee
- Catherine Schunmann, Chair, Assessments and Curriculum Committee
- Fiona Dickson, Nurse Representative
- Conor Runswick - email@example.com