Compliments and Complaints
We want everyone that interacts with us to have a good experience. To enable this we:
- Aim to acknowledge your email, web-submitted query, customer service social media post query or letter within 10 working days.
- Will always be polite, professional and willing to listen to your needs, ideas or concerns.
- Where possible aim to be flexible in our approach to respond to your queries and aim to get things right first time.
- Aim to resolve all queries at the time, but where this is not possible we will agree with you an acceptable timescale, keeping you regularly updated in the meantime.
- Offer information on our website 24/7 and ensure cover during our standard office hours 9 – 5 weekdays.
In return we ask that you:
- Keep your details up-to-date so we can keep in contact with you
- Treat our staff with respect, we have the right to end interactions where those contacting us are abusive to our staff.
If we don't get it right
We don’t always get it right, if you have a complaint about your experience, in the first instance you can ask to talk to somebody more senior, or you can make a complaint. Our complaints policy is here.
If we get it right
If you would like to offer us some positive feedback about your experience of getting in touch with FSRH, we’d love to hear about that too. Our small staff team work very hard to support over 15,000 members and often go over and above to find out information or offer support to our membership. Tell us if you found us helpful, we will pass it onto the team/staff member concerned and you may well make that team or person’s day.