- that there is no health without sexual and reproductive health.
- in open access to SRH care.
- in equality and inclusivity.
- in supporting women’s choices.
- in the right to excellent SRH care.
- in the importance of well-trained healthcare professionals.
- in teams of professionals working together to improve the sexual and reproductive health of the population.
- primary care is at the heart of good SRH.
- to increase the visibility of sexual and reproductive health and those who provide this care.
- to promote high standards in SRH.
- to make our voice heard.
- to listen to our members.
- to build a thriving SRH community.
- to keep people’s sexual and reproductive needs at the centre of our work.
- to make a difference.
We will achieve this by...
- raising the status and standing of sexual and reproductive health and the professionals who provide this care.
- ensuring our guidance and standards are recognised throughout the UK.
- providing a strong and consistent voice for healthcare professionals.
- being the ‘go-to’ organisation for evidence-based guidance, clinical/service standards and training.
- being a hub of information and resources for all.
- signposting to other organisations within SRH.
- producing the highest quality clinical guidance, standards, training and education.
- harnessing the skills and expertise of our members.
- growing a thriving SRH community.