If you have an interest in sexual and reproductive health, but you do not hold our qualifications*, you can join our community and keep up to date as an Affiliate member.
A thriving community of SRH professionals
As a member, you receive preferential rates to our programme of high quality conferences and events, enabling you to learn, share good practice and to network. Our events include:
- Current Choices – is the FSRH’s two-day autumn conference which covers a wide range of issues pertinent to women’s health and offers an afternoon of topical workshops.
- Annual Scientific Meeting – this is the two-day scientific conference held in the spring where members have the opportunity to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations.
- Joint FSRH/BASHH conference – this annual conference is developed jointly with British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH).
You can join as an Affiliate member online today via our web registration form. First you will need to register for a MY FSRH account. On the final page of the registration page you will be offered an option to join and pay the Affiliate membership fee.
Setting and raising standards
Through researching and publishing standards and clinical guidance we support healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality, nonjudgemental care.
Our Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) – funded by FSRH membership subscriptions – works in partnership with our member-led committees to produce a wealth of evidencebased, clinical resources including:
- Clinical guidance particularly related to contraception
- Press statements
- New Product Reviews.
The Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare online
The JFPRHC is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to improve reproductive and sexual health nationally and internationally.
As an Affiliate member, you will have full access to the online version, which contains additional features such as blogs, podcasts and extended articles.
Training and qualifications
We offer a number of qualifications and training programmes to help doctors and nurses develop their skills in core and specialist SRH areas.
- SRH Essentials
- Letter of Competence – IUT
- Letter of Competence – SDI
- Special Skills Modules
- Membership Exam
- FSRH Registered Trainer
- The Keele University and FSRH Postgraduate Course in Medical Education
Keeping you informed
We want to make sure that our members are kept up to date at all times. Members receive a number of tailored e-newsletters, which are delivered directly to your inbox on a bi-monthly basis.
Creating a strong voice
As the largest professional membership organisation working in SRH, we work hard to ensure our collective voice has an impact on policy and practice.
We work in partnership with a range of organisations to support our charitable objectives to promote high standards in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
Join us as an Affiliate member Today
You can join as an Affiliate member online today via our web registration form. Click the link below to register for a MY FSRH account. On the final page of the registration page you will be offered an option to join and pay the Affiliate membership fee.
* Please note that if you are applying for a Letter of Competence (LoC) you will be invited to apply for Associate membership on completion of the online application for the LoC.