We are committed to supporting our members to meet the highest standards in SRH
Our specialist committees of SRH doctors, nurses and consultants work together to produce high quality training programmes, specialist conferences and events, clinical guidance and other SRH learning resources, all of which are designed to support members’ continued learning and development.
Members of FSRH receive the following membership benefits:
• Access to the latest FSRH clinical guidance, product reviews and clinical statements - Our Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) – funded by FSRH membership subscriptions – works in partnership with our member-led committees to produce a wealth of evidence-based, clinical resources.
• Access to our members’ clinical enquiries service – FSRH members can view an online library of previously asked questions, and submit any practice related enquiry to our team of clinical experts at the CEU, with the guarantee of receiving a fully referenced and researched answer within 10 days.
• Full online access to the UKMEC (Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use), which is the definitive guide to safe contraceptive prescribing for UK health professionals. This guidance document is fully referenced and was recently updated in 2016. As a member you have access to an interactive online version of the guide, which can be searched and self-printed.
• Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care (JFPRHC) is a peer reviewed international journal that aims to improve reproductive and sexual health nationally and internationally.
Published quarterly in print and online, the journal offers high quality research and information relevant to clinical care, service delivery, training and education in the field of contraception and reproductive/sexual health.
It has an Impact Factor of 1.308 (2015) and publishes a wide range of different types of content, including original research, reviews, viewpoints, commentaries, letters and online material. The journal also has an active online presence via its regular blog, podcasts, Twitter and Facebook channels.
The diverse editorial team of SRH specialists includes gynaecologists, GPs, nurses and pharmacists.
JFPRHC is published by BMJ on behalf of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare. FSRH Fellows, Members, Diplomates and Associates receive print copies of the journal as a benefit of membership, and are also able to access the online edition via the My FSRH section of the website. Readers can register for free email contents alerts to be notified about the latest content.
• Regular e-Bulletins, bringing the latest SRH news directly to your inbox.
• Discount to specialist conferences and events for FSRH members – FSRH members receive preferential rates to our programme of high quality conferences and events, enabling you to learn, share good practice and to network. We bring together experts, to create innovative and informative conferences, designed to keep you abreast of the latest developments in SRH.
Existing Members should Login to ‘MY FSRH’ today to:
• Access your membership benefits
• Update your contact details
• Manage your communication preferences
• Pay online for your membership subscriptions
• View and download your financial history.