We are committed to supporting our members to meet the highest standards in SRH
Our specialist committees of SRH doctors and nurses work together to produce high quality training programmes, specialist conferences and events, clinical guidance and other SRH learning resources, all of which are designed to support members' continued learning and development. Recertify your FSRH qualifications, keep your knowledge current and relevant and access a range of membership benefits.
- Access to our quarterly 'Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare'
- Access to our members' clinical enquiries service
- Access to the latest FSRH clinical guidance, product reviews and clinical statements
- Regular e-Bulletins, bringing the latest SRH news directly to your inbox
- Discounts to specialist conferences and events for FSRH members