This committee is responsible for the development and administration of the MFSRH examination (Parts 1 and 2, and the Evidence Based Commentary – EBC).
Key achievements in 2015:
- Produced two Part 1 exams, a Part 2 and EBC
- Finalised domains for Part 1 exam
- Trialled OSCE domain marking
- Train and update examiners to enable their understanding of and use of recent developments
- Examiner Conference, session with OSCE domain markers prior to OSCE
- Appointment of SBA question writers and training them
- Align the CPD credits to appropriately reflect the work of examiners
- Implemented a system of examiner performance management.
Chair: Dr Aisling Baird
Current Opportunities to get involved with the Examinations Committee
- Recruitment is open for a member of the CRQ Examiners Group - read more about how to apply here