Education Strategy Board
The overall aim of the FSRH Education Strategy Board (ESB) is to provide strategic direction to the Education and Training Programmes of the FSRH and to advise Council on this.
In particular it will:
- ensure all FSRH training/educational programmes/developments are joined up and where required standardised.
- monitor and ensure a timely delivery of workstreams.
- act in an advisory role to FSRH training/educational programmes/developments including to advise on issues that should be raised with Council and the timing of this.
- help to shape the vision for education and training at the FSRH
- ‘horizon scan’ new developments externally in education that may impact on – and provide opportunities for – FSRH education programmes
Committee members will automatically include the following roles; the chairs of Specialty Advisory Committee, General Training Committee, Exam Committee, Special Skills Module Group and International Advisory Group.
The Board will have the facility to co-opt members with special expertise on a short or longer-term basis as required.
The Board will be co-chaired by the Vice-President (Specialty) and the Vice President (General Training)/Honorary Secretary.