Welcome to the FSRH
FSRH LAUNCHES 2016 UKMEC
We are delighted to announce the launch of the 2016 UKMEC - the authoritative 'go-to' reference for clinicians providing contraceptive safely to women across the life course.
View the UKMEC Summary Sheets and the full UKMEC 2016.
FSRH LAUNCHES NEW VISION
Better care, a better future: a new vision for sexual and reproductive healthcare
We are in the process of launching the new FSRH website and we apologise for the ongoing unavailability of the eKA.
We will post a message here as soon as the eKA is up and running.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 020 7724 5534.
Thank you for your patience while we work hard to provide a greatly improved website for FSRH members and the public.
Contraception Priority Setting Partnership (PSP) Survey
- CQC publish ‘myth buster’ on SRH for GPs
- FSRH Statement - FSRH welcomes NHS England’s General Practice Forward View
- Academy Presidents Call on Prime Minister to Intervene in Junior Doctor’s Dispute
- Menopause Management — Getting Clinical Care Back on Track
'JoAnn Manson and Andrew Kaunitz have written a thought-provoking article entitled 'Menopause Management — Getting Clinical Care Back on Track' in the New England Journal of Medicine. The authors report on the falling use of systemic hormone replacement therapy over the last decade, in women in their perimenopausal years, as a direct result of misapplication of results from the Women's Health Initiative results. http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMp1514242
- Women’s views needed on draft RCOG patient information leaflet on Acute pelvic inflammatory disease https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/patients/patient-leaflets/developing-patient-information/
- FPA statement on sentencing of woman in Northern Ireland for procuring illegal abortion pills online
- NOTIFICATION OF VACANCY OF ROLE OF PRESIDENT
- FSRH Statement on on ‘#MyPillStory
- Contraception Priority Setting Partnership (PSP) Survey
- FSRH Statement on the publication of “Guidance for Health and Social Care Professionals on Termination of Pregnancy in Northern Ireland
- Fertility Health Summit: Choice Not Chance, April 15th, London
- Sexually Transmitted Infections is currently recruiting for a new Editor-in-Chief to start in 2017
- FSRH Response to Health Education England's consultation on the proposed 'Nursing Associate' role
- FSRH Statement - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Statement on the Office for National Statistics’ release ‘Conceptions in England and Wales: 2014’
- New - Service Standards Consultation
- FSRH Statement - Statement on the release of the National Maternity Review’s Better Births: Improving outcomes of maternity services in England
- The Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH) responds to the report in this week’s Pulse on ‘How Councils are cutting GP sexual health services’.
- CEU Statement - Sodium Valproate and Pregnancy Risks
- The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists is recruiting a Women’s Voices Lead.
- RCOG statement: Cervical cancer prevention week
- RCOG policy briefing: Pregnant women planning travel to Zika affected areas
- FSRH Statement - Response to the Health Select Committee’s Inquiry "Impact of the Comprehensive Spending Review on Health and Social Care"
- CEU response to findings of study: Maternal use of oral contraceptives and risk of birth defects in Denmark: a prospective, nationwide cohort study
- FSRH co-signs AoMRC statement on Junior doctors contract dispute
- FSRH response to the Department of Health’s consultation ‘Pubic health grant: proposed target allocation formula for 2016/17’
- Mandatory reporting of FGM of under 18s commences from 31 October 2015. This is a new legal requirement in provision 75 ‘Duty to notify police of FGM’ in the Serious Crime Act 2015.
Please click here for Information for members
Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care - updates
The following are now available on ‘The Journal’ section: Online first, Blog and Podcasts