Welcome to the FSRH
The Faculty grants diplomas, certificates, fellowships and equivalent recognition of specialist knowledge and skills in sexual and reproductive health care.
As a body it promotes conferences and lectures, provides a clinical advisory service and publishes the Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care.
CEU Request for member feedback - Post pregnancy contraception guidance
Registrations for Current Choices 2015 is now open Find out more.
- FSRH response to BJOG antenatal chlamydia screening paper
- FSRH Ultrasound Theory Course for Sexual & Reproductive Health - 28th - 29th October 2015.
- Day courses in Medical Education
Two stand-alone day courses have been arranged - each to take place in both Birmingham and London during 2015 - entitled Assessment skills: meeting FSRH standards and Confidence with feedback and reflection. Find out more about these courses
- CEU Statement - Provision of LARC methods to young women in the UK
- New CEU Guidance - Problematic Bleeding with Hormonal Contraception
- All Party Parliamentary Group launch key report on accountability in SRH
- APPG Report FSRH Statement
- FSRH Responds to Proposed Public Health Funding Cuts
- New CEU newsletter is now available to view in the members area of the website
- Participants required for research study to explore the acceptability and accessibility of HIV prevention and testing services at sexual health/HIV clinics to older adults. Further contact details: Sadie Bell (Chief Investigator – Health Sciences PhD student, University of York) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please open the following link for further study information and to access the online questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/hcpsworkinginsexualhealth
- New CEU Guidance - Fertility Awareness Methods
- The 14th Congress and 2nd Global Conference of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health will be held in Basel from 4th – 7th May 2016. There is a significant reduction for members and for booking before 15th January 2016 - €520 compared to €850. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 November 2015. Please click here for further information
- Latest FSRH news June 2015
- Minutes of AGM - 2015
- Public Health England are responsible for three national STI (excluding HIV) and contraception related datasets. Further information about each dataset can be found by following the links below.
Genitourinary Medicine Clinic Activity Dataset (GUMCADv2)
Chlamydia Testing Activity Dataset (CTAD)
Sexual and Reproductive Health Activity Dataset (SRHAD)
- World Health Organisation (WHO) publishes Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use - read the executive summary. (FSRH UK MEC to be published January 2016).
- CEU Statement - Use of combined oral contraception and risk of venous thromboembolism
- Outputs from International Women's Day at the RCOG on 6 March 2015:
‘Working together to stop gender-based domestic violence
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014
Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care - updates
The following are now available on ‘The Journal’ section: Online first, Blog and Podcasts